This newly created position will have overall responsibility for selling software applications and consulting services directly to assigned customer accounts in the region.
• Coordinate and lead multidivisional account teams.
• Achieve assigned objectives of sales pipeline development.
• Develop and maintain customer contacts at assigned accounts.
• Work as a team member on sales efforts involving global account opportunities.
• Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
• Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources.
• Personal computer literacy.
• University degree preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Significant experience leading multimillion dollar sales campaigns.
• Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
• Proficient at establishing and cultivating "C" level consultative relationships.
• Extensive experience selling to customers in the Energy/Petroleum/Engineering industry.
• Additional consideration for candidates with:
• Chemical Engineering or relevant technical degree.
• A minimum – 10 years’ experience selling software solutions.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above should kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send a cover letter outlining relevant experience and your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.