• Recommend, enforce and document technical service level standards for operating systems.
• Ensure that all operating system hardware and software is operating properly and is on current versions.
• Provide security tools, policies, and technologies around operating systems, applications systems and data.
• Manage testing of servers operating systems software and server based software prior to deployment.
• Initiate, log, and follow-up on calls to third party vendors to ensure successful resolution of any operating system problems.
• Apply security risk assessment methodology to systems development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments and resulting security risk analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent, ideally MCSE Certification preferred.
• At least 5-7 years’ experience as a system administrator in a financial investment institution in the GCC.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.