• Participate and help maintain business continuity and disaster recovery departmental plans.
• Leverage security best practices across business units and help upgrade current state of network security.
• Communicate threat and vulnerability observations on time to the Head of Security and other relevant experts.
• Perform installation, configuration, and support of LAN/WAN hardware and software including Firewalls, VLAN and Switches.
• Evaluate and recommend new and advanced technologies, software and hardware as well as notify users and Help Desk of network issues or downtimes that impact them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent, ideally a CISSP, CCNA or CCNP Certification preferred.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in a large sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies in a financial investment institution in the GCC.
• At least 8 years of analyzing the security of network systems (Penetration testing, Web Application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling, etc.)
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.