The ideal candidate has to design high quality adverts, on-screen presentations, forms, invites, posters, logos, brochures, product packages and documents to aid advertising and visual communication.
• Design graphics for all the Production Materials.
• Supervise setting up of banner boards and all production jobs.
• Review designs from the suppliers for corrections and final print.
• Support sponsorship department with all requests pertaining to sponsors.
• Maintain the repository of all the materials and designs made as well as process all invoices.
• Liaise with suppliers to make sure production is done on time within the organizational standards.
• University degree in IT with a major in Graphic Designing.
• At least 3 years of experience in Graphic Designing in a leading multinational organization in the GCC.
• Sound knowledge of computer programs relevant to graphic designing (i.e. Photoshop / Illustrator / Freehand / Quark).
• Fluency in English as well as Arabic.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.