• Manage a team of 2/3 consultants.
• Work alongside Instrumentation Engineers.
• Commission the complete Advanced Process Control Application.
• Set up and execute controller simulation and for large scope problems.
• To be client facing and understand the varying requirements of each specific client.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• At least 10 years of experience in the Advanced Process Controls sector and the majority of this experience should be in relation the oil and gas and petrochemical industries.
• Well versed with various Advanced Process Controls Instrumentation and or Software.
• Strong customer, analytical and communication skills essential.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.