- Develop a holistic view of the customer base to understand market trends and identify sales opportunities across the key accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships/ partnerships with relevant technology suppliers to identify opportunities and provide valuable customer solutions.
- Assess customer’s potential, price existing services, and develop cases and recommendations, for provision of the required service and products.
- Develop sales objectives and targets for each key account, monitor progress against targets and implement corrective actions to minimize any gaps.
- Build strong positive relationships with current key account customers within specific segments to gain insight into individual customer’s business priorities.
- Liaise with the Customer Marketing team to ensure customer needs are rapidly identified including gaps in service delivery as well as implementation of effective sales plans.
- Marketing/Sales Degree or equivalent, preferably Post Graduate qualified with an all-encompassing knowledge of Sales & Marketing.
- Demonstrable track record of managing accounts in a Telecoms market or a high tech product environment, ideally in the GCC.
- Experience in voice and data services environment desirable, with excellent skills in Market and competitor analysis.
- A strong understanding of a specific customer segment (e.g. financial, government, SME or residential).
- Bahraini national only.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.