- Achieve quarterly and annual sales
- Coordinate and lead
multidivisional account teams.
- Achieve assigned objectives of
sales pipeline development.
- Develop and maintain customer
contacts at assigned accounts.
- Work as a team member on sales
efforts involving global account opportunities.
- Provide sales and executive
management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Manage day to day sales process,
coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources.
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or
equivalent), ideally in Chemical Engineering or relevant technical degree.
- A minimum of 8 of years
demonstrated success in direct sales of software solutions in the GCC,
with 5 years’ experience of selling to customers in the Energy industry.
- Familiarity with process modeling,
advanced process control / real time optimization, manufacturing execution
systems and planning and scheduling solutions.
- Self-discipline and motivation to
produce results with indirect supervision.
- Significant experience leading
multimillion dollar sales campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral
- Personal computer literacy.
Candidates who qualify for this position may
kindly quote the Job Title in the
subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document
format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.